TKS Industrial Company Is Looking For A Project Manager To Join Our Team.
Are you an experienced Project Manager in the industrial construction industry that’s excited to lead a multidisciplinary team through the completion of large and complex projects? Let’s make a difference in building tomorrow’s industrial factory!
This role leads large, complex projects up to $100M by providing leadership, direction, coordination, and using effective communication to plan, execute, and close projects in a safe, efficient, and profitable manner that results in maximum customer satisfaction.
What this position does:
What You Bring To The Team:
- Apply your knowledge of engineering & design, purchasing, contracting, estimating, construction, and startup procedures and processes to develop and execute the project plan, schedule, budget, tools, and staff.
- Effectively communicate project details and status updates. Lead planning meetings and project updates with key role in stakeholder presentations. Provide clear and concise written and oral reports and other communication.
- Strategic analysis in planning, risk assessment, and prioritization of project activities, considering all angles including safety, constructability, sequence, changing conditions, contingencies, and contract terms to quickly identify and avoid or mitigate project risks.
- Develop working relationships with the project team, customer, contractors, vendors, and suppliers. Foster teamwork and seek customer satisfaction.
- Provide general guidance and feedback, to improve design, systems, procedures, schedules, and costs.
- Support and hold employees and contractors accountable for a safe working environment
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Effective leadership to motivate team members, foster teamwork, and lead productive meetings.
- Act with integrity by demonstrating accountability for project assignments.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and professionally. Use effective listening with customers, team members, suppliers, and management.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering, related field of study or experience with 5 years’ experience in industrial construction
- This position requires frequent travel to customers and project sites in order to effectively monitor project progress and provide leadership.