| Are you ready to inspire a construction team to make every project better than the last one?
TKS Industrial Company is a global company specializing is paint finishing systems for the automotive industry. Projects that TKS provides are over 300,000 square feet with over 50-foot inside clear height that we fill completely with industrial equipment that we design, fabricate, install, and commission.
Success starts with estimating and planning industrial fabrication and installation. We’re looking for someone with an eye for the details required to plan and smoothly execute field operations on schedule and with maximum customer satisfaction. Execution requires effective communication with members of a multidisciplinary team to coordinate, monitor, and close projects with a risk balanced approach.
What you offer:
- At least 3 years’ experience estimating and planning labor, equipment, and materials for industrial fabrication and construction, preferably in a union environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Project.
- Effective communication skills with all levels of the organization.
- Familiarity with drawings, as well as purchasing, contracting, estimating, construction procedures and processes.
- Business acumen to plan and analyze projects from all angles including safety, constructability, sequence, contingencies, and priorities to quickly identify and avoid risks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, or related field of study preferred.
- Develop detailed estimations and schedules, including materials, equipment, and labor.
- Support planning, organizing, and coordinating installation with project supervisors to ensure efficient and timely performance of installation activities.
- Develop installation procedures for site team.
- Provide construction floor loading.
- Coordinate with union hall to ensure adequate labor.
- Confirm installation quality is superb and provide feedback to supervisors to achieve this.
- Support and hold employees accountable for a safe working environment.
- Effectively monitor and report weekly project progress and status updates, including schedule progress, materials, rentals, and labor.
- Establish baseline inventory of tools and enforce all supervisors maintaining this inventory.
- Require proper 5S of tools, job boxes, and tool trailers.
TKS Industrial Company Offers:
- A dynamic, respectful environment within a multidisciplinary team.
- Competitive pay.
- Superior benefits, including platinum health care, generous 401(k) match, paid time off and much more.