TKS Industrial Company Is Looking For A Conveyor Project Engineer To Join Our Team.
This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to apply a broad range of engineering concepts and be part of a cross functional team. The successful individual will have strong organizational and communication skills including a demonstrated ability to prioritize to meet project timelines. Responsibilities will be focused on conveyor concepts, layout and subcontractor coordination for automotive paint finishing systems.
Our engineering team must review and understand customers’ technical specifications for projects ranging from $10K to $100M in value in order to generate an effective and profitable engineering solution for the process and equipment necessary to meet the customers’ needs while ensuring compliance with all governing code requirements.
What you offer:
What we offer:
- Engineering Degree, BSME preferred
- Ability to work for any U.S. employer
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience with automotive type conveyor systems:
- Power & Free (Overhead and/or Inverted type)
- Friction drives
- Skid/Roller Tables - Automotive
- Tank line crane type
- Vertical Lifter (VDL)
- Traversing conveyors
- Center Pivot Conveyor (CPC)
- Understanding of conveyor equipment and process flow schematics.
- Ability to layout equipment for cost effective design, operator access and maintainability.
- Experience with industrial project engineering involving a broad range of disciplines such as thermodynamics, heat transfer, mass transfer, fluid flows, psychrometrics, sheet metal, piping, structural, material handling and air flow.
- Knowledge of equipment used in industrial manufacturing systems (fans, pumps, burners, motors, heat exchangers, valves, dampers, filters, lighting, and controls).
- Proven understanding and application of mechanical engineering, trade standards and codes (NFPA, IBC, AWS, NEC, OSHA)
- Comfortable with AutoCAD, 3D software and Excel.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
- Dynamic, respectful environment within a multidisciplinary team.
- Stable client base you will manage from project conception to commissioning.
- Opportunity to grow both your sales and engineering skills on complex projects.
- Competitive pay
- Superior benefits, including platinum health care, generous 401(k) match, paid time off and much more.